Vice President, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
A Corporate Investment Bank is currently looking for a Vice President to join their Financial Crime Compliance/Anti-money Laundering team. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in Compliance with a growing bank. Reporting to the Head of Compliance as an individual contributor, you will help fortify the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$180,000 per annum.
In this role, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Be well versed and keep abreast of regulatory changes and ensure that AML policies for the bank remain robust and updated as and when necessary
- Advising colleagues and relevant stakeholders about regulatory compliance pertaining to sanctions and AML requirements
- Implementing financial crime compliance policies and procedures, ensuring the business comply with the local regulatory requirements
- Training stakeholders to keep them up-to-date with regulatory updates
- Robust knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices pertaining to AML and sanctions regulations
- Knowledge of Sanctions Compliance with APAC exposure is a bonus
- Knowledge and prior experience with Trade AML is essential
- A keen eye for detail with stellar analytical and team management skills
- At least 10 years of working experience with extensive AML coverage within the Corporate Investment Banking space
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057