Vice President, Global Banking and Market Know Your Customer Services Singapore - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Global Banking and Market Know Your Customer Services Singapore.
In this role, you will
- Act as Team Lead and Subject Matter Expert for onboarding and renewals teams whose job it is to provide full Know Your Customer support including screening, risk assessment and ensuring that HSBC records are accurate and up to date.
- To manage the process with a team of eight to fifteen people including analysts, product quality control checkers and data analysts ensuring that key risk indicator are adhered to by implementing and maintaining key performance indicators.
- To manage process, ensuring adherence to regulations, policy and developing best practices while ensuring quality and throughput are maintained at the current levels.
- People development is also a key part of the role performing regular team meetings, regular one to one meetings and ensuring objectives and performance evaluation is maintained.
- As Subject matter expert to the team the role includes acting as the focal point for questions and queries, building relationships with local business and Client Operations contacts as well as Financial Crime Compliance and Business Risk and Control Management.
- Reporting to the Head of Know Your Customer Operations the development of best practices and providing innovative solutions to problems is a key requirement of the role.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Candidates should have a background in Know Your Customer or Global Banking and Markets businesses with a good understanding of Global Policy, Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Monetary Authority of Singapore regulations.
- Formal qualifications in Financial Crime compliance and Know Your Customer preferred.
- Experience of managing a Know Your Customers team or acting as Subject Matter Expert within a wider team necessary as well as proven people management skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009SNT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited