Vice President, Group Retail Marketing - Segment Banking & Branch
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Vice President, Group Retail Marketing - Segment Banking & BranchResponsibilities:
This position is responsible for overall Family Segment Marketing initiatives. This includes working closely with Product and Segment owners, Sales, Operations and Compliance & Legal and external partners like media, advertising and event companies to plan, develop and execute marketing and advertising campaigns, as well as in-branch activities that drive customer acquisitions, leads generation, revenue as well as strengthen the segment brand proposition.
As part of the family touchpoint strategy, this position is accountable for the planning, conceptualizing and execution of our bancassurance in-branch and off-site roadshows to acquire new-to-bank target segment, generate leads and revenue while strengthening the segment brand proposition.
In addition, this position is responsible for creating valuable consumer experiences to drive retail sales opportunities via various consumer touch points within the retail branches and to develop branch communications that will drive traffic, conversion and enhance the consumer journey in our retail branches.
- Plan and implement branch promotions and events, including media and in-store execution.
- Develop in-branch content calendar, and supporting media.
- Serve as the administrator and project leader for managing and leveraging branch consumer channels like Self Service Banking machines and in-branch video walls.
- Monitor, track and optimize allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve agreed yearly business targets
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Experience in managing creative agencies and production houses
- Creative and resourceful in finding solutions
- Positive and energetic team player
- Strong branding/design sense with business acumen
- Tenacious and results-oriented with attention-to-details
- Excellent project and people management skills