Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 85,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group ("TD"). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to more than 25 million customers worldwide through three key business lines
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, and TD’s investment in TD Ameritrade
- Wholesale Banking through TD Securities
TD had C$1.3 trillion in assets as at April 30, 2018. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with approximately 12 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol "TD".
In Singapore, TD operates as The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Singapore Branch and Toronto Dominion (South East Asia) Limited, which are collectively known as “TD Singapore” since 1979. The key business in Singapore is TD Securities which is part of Wholesale Banking.
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Operations is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24/7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups.
We are looking for someone who will act in a lead capacity for major incidents and to manage, coordinate and collaborate to resolve incidents quickly. Because of the Major Incident Management, the candidate will provide expert advice and feedback to peers who will collaborate to perform root cause analysis and resolve underlining issues.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.
- Manage major incident triage and collaboration for all TD Securities services
- Aid in troubleshooting failures, coordination of resolution efforts and communication with appropriate members
- Aid in bringing in subject matter experts and technology experts together in solving incidents in a timely manner.
- Define and lead systems/applications and technical infrastructure operations to support clients and applications
- Communicate effectively to technical experts and business users alike.
- Develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions to maintain and/or expand service levels
- Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, vendors to drive production stability
- Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing systems interdependencies and reusability, and ensuring seamless delivery
- Ensure appropriate security levels are established and maintained for processes, information exchange and system implementations
- Review existing metrics and recommends changes, revisions and thus contribute towards producing mature metrics around major incidents, root causes and opportunity sets to remediate.
- Tertiary education
- Experience as a primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consultant on aspects of operational support and solutions
- Strong knowledge of ITIL / Six Sigma / related best practices methodologies.
- Extensive experience as Incident Manager, delivering stability and improvements
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams, collaborate and partner effectively.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Penchant for data, metrics and experience in producing dashboards for stakeholders and various teams.
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of Service Now and CMDB
- Ability to take on assignments that are highly complex and multifaceted
- Previous experience monitoring, coaching/ educating a small team of IT professionals
- Strength in ability to facilitate technical information exchange amongst project teams, the business and/or outside vendors
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the ever-changing technical landscape
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prior experience in Wholesale Banking / Capital markets technology organization
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.