Visual Basic Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 17 Mar 19
Immediate opportunity for Visual Basic Developer in Capgemini Singapore
Employment Type – Permanent
Location – Singapore
The developer will have to handle the support and the evolution of our treasury applications, based on the Visual Basic, SQL Server and Excel technologies. The applicant will be responsible for maintaining the in-house GAP-TMT software (treasury management, risk calculation) while assuring the daily support, the maintenance, the analysis and the development of the new functionalities, including documentation.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with VBA/Excel/ SQL Server.
- Knowledge/Experience of the object-oriented programming, JAVA, Web application (Angular, CSS, JS) is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of capital markets environment is required, more specifically Market Finance skills (treasury management, pricing of the financial products, risk-calculation, market data)
- Language: VBA (Visual Basic), SQL
- Applications: SQL Server, Excel
Skill sets desired:
- SQL and relational databases
- Be able to run SQL command through VBA
- Be able to manipulate flat files using VBA (read/write)
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, please submit your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential discussion ASAP with current salary, expected salary & notice period.
Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
(Registration No: R1330051)