- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Job Title: Voice Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Design, build and implementation of voice & conferencing solutions.
- Interact with the team and internal customers to ensure continuity and customer satisfaction of services.
- Actively participate in developing operational models, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for deliverables of technical projects relating to messaging systems, collaborating with enterprise solutions design to deliver build diagrams and run documentation for operations.
- Work with service owners and business leaders to recommend solutions to address new business requirements.
- Provide Tier III support for all voice related technologies using internal ticketing system.
- Design and implement SIP trunking with existing Skype infrastructure.
- Ability to impact and influence stakeholders and drive alignment on standard global technology solutions.
- Provide Wi-Fi, switch & router connectivity troubleshooting of Cisco, HP & Aruba technologies.
- Provide regional assistance for obtaining requirements, seeking cost effective resellers, ordering and coordinate installation of voice/data hardware.
- 5+ years of systems engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- CCNA, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE-Communications, MCSA, MCTS certification.
- HP Networking and Aruba Wi-Fi experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with Office Communication Server 2007/R2, Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Skype for Business, Lync/Skype for Business Online deployments and migrations both on premise and in the cloud.
- 5+ years of experience with Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Online Unified Messaging deployments and migrations.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft certified voice gateways (AudioCodes, Sonus, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft certified IP phone deployment and management (Polycom CX/VVX, AudioCodes, etc.).
- 3+ Years working with Telecom Providers, understanding codecs, line types, and protocols.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Engineering / science graduates with 2-4years of experience