Introduction to the role:
One of the largest retail banks headquarter in USA with the regional engineering team based in Singapore is looking for a Cisco Voice Engineer / Architect to join their team.
The role includes design and deploying Cisco CUCM system as well as integration with 3rd party devices such as IPC Dealer boards, SIP Session managers, NICE Recording, Avaya PBX and Video integration. The Position:
- To work in a regional voice project engineering team managing low level technical delivery of all voice infrastructure projects and provide governance to the organization's strategic partners.
- To provide comprehensive product knowledge on Cisco voice technology and voice recording technology.
- Provide technical leadership to deliver voice designs that meet business and compliance requirements.
- Work with internal and external project managers to deliver solutions.
- Engage with the business and external vendors to deliver solutions.
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolving moderately complex problems.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- This will include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements.
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
- Moderate experience in the financial services field
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
- Typically, 5-7 years of IT experience.
- Moderate experience with Trading Floor and Telecommunication technologies; IPC Dealer boards, SIP Session managers, NICE Recording and Video integration.
- Must be able to interact in a professional manner with End Users; must possess excellent PC, communication, and organizational skills.
- Candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team environment and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and clients.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.