WPM Insurance Specialist/ Senior WPM Insurance Specialist, Consumer Banking Group
Help us delight our branch customers DBS Consumer Banking Group offers a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money in order to achieve their life goals. Our products and services include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance, and priority banking. As a Wealth Planning Manager with Asia's best bank, you will be part of our award-winning teams team to provide a personalized banking experience for our customers. Fulfilling and varied, a typical workday might look like this
We want driven, service-oriented individuals like you with:
- A wealth planning manager would primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- You should possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers. To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
- You need to have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- You should always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
- You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
What we offer You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here . Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- A diploma/ degree in any discipline
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- A passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Click on the link below to apply and receive an email notification from our AI Chatbot, JIM within 2 hours
- Interact and complete the mandatory assessments on JIM
- You will be invited for a virtual interview with our Branch Manager and HR if you are shortlisted