Wealth Business Analyst, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for developing technical solutions to business problems. This usually begins with defining, analysing and documenting the requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfil business needs. Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
The candidate should value simplicity and impact, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and have the ability and desire to learn. Candidate also require having greater flexibility, greater discipline, and the willingness to work in an evolutionary manner. Key Accountabilities
- Work with business stakeholders on solution requirement including mapping business process, establishing project scope and goals.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to ensure
- Requirements are clear and delivered successfully.
- Solution design is optimized for efficiency.
- Facilitate conflict resolution and be able to influence business and technical stakeholders towards a common objective.
- Develop, execute and manage the project plan, and take corrective actions when project deviates from plan.
- Coordinate with business and technical stakeholders to ensure smooth cutover during schedule releases.
- Work with business and production management teams to prioritize and resolve critical production issues.
- Initiate User Requests (Request for Service) for enhancements on behalf of the business.
- Bridge the communication between the development team and business stakeholders, by providing the details explaining the requirements to the team.
- To identify stakeholder needs, negotiate priorities between repeating stakeholder factions, and then collaborate with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively.
- Provide clarity in business requirement to allow developers to provision estimates, and serve to represent stakeholders, to provide business priorities.
- Be a SME in the respective domain with knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise business users on the best solutions
- Help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- Perform end-to-end technical impact analysis and lead the requirement gathering with business users. Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases
- Effectively translate user stories/ pain points into technical specification details and collaborate with various development teams to produce high quality deliverables
- Produce functional specification document and drive sign-off
- Review test cases and help resolve requirement/implementation issues during testing phase
- Must have the ability to investigate and understand how the business works.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and specify requirements to solve business problems.
- Ability to facilitate and elicit requirements.
- Significant and solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience of ability to identify the business needs of stakeholders who will be impacted by the change and understand their influence and authority.
- Experience in facilitation skills for requirement workshop planning, ability to manage requirements during requirement change management.
- Understand conduct interface analysis, the understanding of technology infrastructure and how it interconnects, including sharing data to achieve a business goal.
- At least 5-7 years + of development or system design working experience
- Proven experience of having solved complex analytical and technical problems
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex analytical outcomes, linkages and messages
- Strong business and technology knowledge on Wealth product offering and processes
- Ability to perform technical impact analysis independently and resourceful in finding information required
- Ability to multi-task and effectively organize him/herself to achieve the objective
- Proficient with various tools for collaboration and issue management as well as agile software and development
- Prior experience and knowledge on Avaloq will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.