Wealth Management - Full Stack Developer, Global Collateral Management, Associate
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven byinnovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make uswork more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission toefficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remainproperly invested. Across 27 cities, ourteam of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that valuescontinuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovativetechnology solutions.
Our Singapore office is currently looking for creative and dynamic professionals to work in its strategic Credit projects for the International Private Bank. This team will also enable Asia Credit Business to operate efficiently by engaging with them on day to day basis and will contribute to other initiatives impacting Credit in the Asia/EMEA regi ons.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
• Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java 6+, Spring (Core, MVC and Spring Boot), Jersey, and application containers such as Tomcat
• System integration and messaging including technologies like JMS, REST, Message brokers (e.g. MQ)
• Data and modeling technologies SQL and RDBMS' like Oracle or Sybase, JSON, XML, XSLT & XSD
• Test tools like JUnit, Cucumber or Selenium
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
• Decommissioning legacy systems and transitioning users to strategic platforms in the Asset Management or wider financial industry
• Building and deploying an Investment Book of Record
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.