Wealth Management - Operational Analytics Analysts
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Position Overview
This position is in the Decision Management function of BNPP Wealth Management Asia. This unit is set up to turn data analytics insights into action - starting with centralised management of campaign leads and events activities for the Bank. The candidate will be part of a dedicated team of specialists responsible for utilising data analytics insights to create engaging, targeted and measurable campaigns.
1. Engage analytics and business stakeholders to understand business drivers, implement client / product campaigns and drive initiatives to improve conversion and campaign effectiveness
2. Develop subject matter expertise in client / product campaign data and processes, including wealth management product portfolio mix, data structures and tracking mechanisms and staying abreast of industry trends and practices
3. Plan and manage campaign development, tracking and success measurement
4. Develop data extraction, filtering and validation approaches to identify campaign targets which conforms with eligibility and suitability rules
5. Manage ad-hoc and recurring leads generation, progress reporting and closure activities
6. Evaluate campaign effectiveness, communicate findings and improvement recommendations
7. Ensure conformance with delivery standards by performing control validation and analysis
1. 3-5 years of direct experience in client / product campaigns management in a banking environment
2. Competent in use of data technologies for leads generation, campaign tracking and evaluation, with hands-on experience in CRM tools and delivery platforms including SQL, VBA, Tableau, R, Business Objects, Oracle/Teradata/Hadoop etc
3. Bachelor's degree / diploma in Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Marketing Management or equivalent
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint collaboration tools.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Highly organised and detailed focus
3. Ability to plan, consistently meet deadlines and work independently
4. Ability to assess situations, verify facts, reason logically to formulate and propose alternatives.
5. Highly driven and self-motivated, and comfortable working across functional areas, with ability to interact with ease, collaborates with diverse teams, establish rapport and build trust.