Wealth Management Operations - Client Onboarding Business Analyst & Reporting Analyst - Associate - Singapore
Title: Wealth Management - Client Onboarding Business Analyst & Reporting Analyst - Associate Business Overview
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits . Operations Overview
Operations are uniquely positioned at the heart of all that we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end - involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (account opening and KYC, products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is all about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business, whilst constantly striving to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
The global focus on Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) is increasing and leading to new roles and opportunities within JP Morgan. The firm is establishing within Operations a market-leading function to help manage the client onboarding transformation whilst meeting regulatory risks involved in Onboarding clients.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced and challenging area. Key Responsibilities:
The Client Onboarding Business Analytics & Reporting role is part of the IPB Business Enablement Team and will report to the Business Analytics and Transformation Manager. The role will provide reporting and data analytic services to the Client Ops organization. It will work closely with the wider team to support the delivery of a transformed client experience that is cost effective for the business.
Focus areas include owning BaU MIS provision and leading initiatives that enable more efficient and sustainable MIS provision to support Client Operations and bring insights that will enable the transformation journey.
- Support all aspects of management activities for IPB Business Enablement
- Lead provision of BaU MIS to ensure teams have access to information they need
- Support transformation of IPB wide MIS provision; leverage new tools and techniques to enable operational efficiencies, generate insights and adapt to strategic transformation agenda with transparent governance model
- Support implementation projects from an Onboarding BAU perspective,
- Ensure the team is supported to provide a detailed analysis and understanding of complex workflows and explaining them to colleagues across the business, and able to escalate appropriately any risks identified in business process
- Ensure that all IPB site locations and groups that support IPB work to the same standard of efficiency and establish a best in class function
- Support the preparation of presentations to Senior Management and various stakeholders of the Private Bank
What do we look for?
Candidates with relevant degree or relevant work experience in similar role
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task.
- Minimum 3 years working experience including roles in AML/ KYC in the context of client onboarding and in a control function is preferred
- The role will support projects and new processes within Client Onboarding therefore minimum 3 years previous experience of this type of work within a Client Onboarding environment is required
- Strong Attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focused
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Excel and data analytics
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Alteryx or similar ETL tools
- Knowledge of data analysis and tools (e.g. Python, Hadoop) tool is an added advantages
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Minimum Bachelor degree holder