Wealth Management Production Support - Associate/Analyst
- Member of the "Production Support" team to support systems used by International Wealth Management Division (IWM).
- Engage in helpdesk activities for IWM systems: Ensure requests from front-to-back users supporting IWM business are dealt with effectively and efficiently. Identify cause of system issues and provide remedy/workaround for affected users, as well as to escalate the problem to vendor/CTB team.
- Excellent communication skills in English, as well as either Mandarin or Cantonese, at all levels with the ability to present information in a professional and mature manner.
- Good knowledge of Avaloq Banking System is a plus
- Day to Day support of all applications supporting IWM business on shift, and manning the IWM IT Helpdesk.
- Monitor critical components of the system and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Participate in Release Management activities.
- Conduct software application testing and sanity checks during regular IT maintenance.
- Work closely with CTB members to support both BAU changes and projects.
- Work closely with regional IT teams (cross IT BUs) to maintain effective up-stream & down-stream processing.
- Participate in Business Continuity Planning and Exercises.
- Participate/support in regional and/or global projects.
Requirements (indicate mandatory or/and preferred):
- Degree or Diploma from institutions recognised by Nomura (Business Information Science, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines)
- Experiences of application support role in financial institution.
- Hands-on knowledge on Structured Query Language (SQL) for Oracle 19c and Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge on Unix commands
- Demonstrate basic financial understanding in FX/MM/Equity/Derivatives and associated front to back operational workflow
- Excellent communication skills in English, as well as either Mandarin or Cantonese
- Completed Avaloq Certification training
- ITIL v3 or similar qualifications
- Hands-on knowledge for Business Intelligence, Datawarehouse, Informatica, Java, and/or web applications
- Understanding on python and excel skill
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We regret to inform that only selected candidates will be notified.
Job ID : 1186150
EA Licence No.: 12C5536