Wealth Technology - Digital Technical Specialist - Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Wealth Technology - Digital Technical Specialist - Associate
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank's entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank's business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank's IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered – but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation.
We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt.
Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
The Lead Technical Specialist acts as an expert and leader regarding activities to drive Digital initiatives with definition of Product Backlog, Release backlog and specification of technical solutions. The Lead Technical Specialists is responsible for day-to-day leadership of team work efforts in defining, tracking and monitoring of sprint backlog & sprint team progress and/or serves as a senior subject matter expert providing support as needed in the transference of business requirements and functional specifications into technical specification. The Lead Technical Specialist will also provide support as needed with Level 3 support and with problem/root-cause analysis
- Work with key stakeholders in building Wealth Management Digital strategy
- Ensure convergence of Digital programme & Digital business vision
- Ensure technical requirements support the business strategy
- Assessing digital trends in Wealth Management space and identifying solution opportunities
- Work with WM Digital team in building product backlog and Release plan
- Build consensus amongst key stakeholders in sprint backlog
- Support business in creation of user stories, definition of done and review the completion of business user stories for sprint development
- Promote collaboration and build joint teams between business and technology
- Interface with internal/external providers & vendors to ensure successful development, testing and implementation of digital capability
- Provide updates in senior management meeting on status & progress of digital change
- Identifying risks and issues and provide mitigation plan to handle them
- Communicate the new technology in common nomenclature for technical & non-technical audiences
- Support WM Digital team in communication & training related activities
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organisation, as appropriate.
- Actively supports the Digital business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture.
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment.
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organisation imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
Software Definition / Specification
- Work with DevOps team to define the integration strategy (including rationale), integration environment requirements for continuous development / continuous integration / continuous testing (CI/CD/CT)
- Identify & address DevOps issues between development team and integration team
- Identify dependencies between software product components, between technical components (such as database tables and master data files), and between applications and interfaces
- Identify the product integration verifications to be performed based on the integration sequence and relevant dependencies
- Determine the impact on test or production environment (if any)
- Oversee database & technical infrastructure
- Oversee available technologies and utilities
- Contribute to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect the db guidelines (naming conventions, encryption and security settings) and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Ensure architectural changes (as defined by architects) are being implemented
- Evaluation of new products incl. prototyping (potentially on behalf of architects) – recommendation of new products
Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (e.g. databases, middleware, user interface)
Contribute to problem and root cause analysis.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.