Web & Documentum Administrator
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Apr 18
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
- work within the global Middleware services organization to provide all levels of support to number of Web Hosting technologies like Apache, Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Wily/APM, IIS & Documentum
- day to day support of production and UAT/development environments.
- work a fixed 24/7 shirt rota and weekend working as required, compliance with operational / change management etc.
- collaborate with the INFRA teams & engineering/product management to ensure timely delivery of product updates/upgrades, cert renewals related to Apache, Tomcat, IBM Websphere & Documentum
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The role is part of a global team based in Singapore. You will be part of Global Middleware Service Delivery team and support day to day operations through monitoring, Chat, incidents, SR & Change requests. The team provides global Web Hosting & Content management support for us globally and integrates closely with other partner teams such as unix, networks, wintel, Database and storage. Our goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining leading edge Web hosting technologies & Documentum Support.
Your experience and skills
- at least 3+ years experience & a degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications or equivalent work experience in an Information Technology field.
- knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Wily/APM, IIS & Documentum, Oracle Database
- strong in Solaris 10, RHEL 5.x+
- experience in supporting multiple Documentum instances for different application teams
- ability to work on Unix platforms, Cluster environments & knowledge of basic server administration (CPU/Memory)
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
â€¢ Network, DNS, failover, Java, Perl etc principals
â€¢ Storage (Eg Qtree's, local disk, NAS etc)
â€¢ Security principals, encryption standards and ability to follow process
â€¢ Ability to work and remain calm in a hressure environment
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.