Wholesale Banking Project Manager (VP AND SVP levels) – Loans & Credit Origination
- Highly Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 12 Oct 18
Due to growth of business within the Bank’s Group Wholesale Banking division, our client is now looking to add bench-strength at the senior level for experienced VP & SVP to join their Business Management / Project Management team in Singapore. The successful candidate must have strong domain knowledge in Loans and Credit, with a track record in Project Management in Wholesale Banking.
The successful candidate will managing a suite of Key Strategic Business Initiatives and will provide leadership and motivation to cross functional teams using agile methods.
You will Project Manage all User activities within the project lifecycle (including post implementation support). You will create, monitor and track timely execution of detailed Project Plan / UAT plans. You will track of risks and Issues, and work with relevant key stakeholders to drive issue resolution.
Additionally, you will Support Group Wholesale Banking business unit across a wide array of critical functions including but not limited to:
- Direct support and execution of strategic business initiatives
- Manage of key business disciplines
- Support of business control and risk assurance functions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Project Management
- MUST have strong working knowledge in Wholesale Banking & Credit / Loans
- Track record as a Project Manager
- Knowledge in AGILE methodology would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership and people management techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please apply to the role via efinancialcareers or send your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA Registration No: R1437484