Wholesale Banking and Consumer Lending Audit - Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager /AVP/VP
Role and responsibilities
- Manage and conduct credit risk reviews of the various consumer and small business portfolios in the bank, in accordance with Group Audit's standards and key performance indicators
- Participate in operational audits and ad-hoc audit projects.
- Work with a team of auditors to ensure that assigned audit engagements are completed and delivered on time, meet budget and the required standards.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of audit observations, recommendations and management responses.
- Assess the adequacy of evidence for closure of audit issues
Head, Wholesale Banking and Consumer Lending Audit, Group Audit Division Qualifications Requirements
- At least 10 years of relevant credit and business experience in Consumer Banking.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain balanced risk-reward perspectives.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with people at different levels, work in a team context and step up in a lead role in various assignments.
- High level of initiative and drive; able to execute audits independently.
- Able to travel (30%).
- Prior auditing experience is desirable, but not mandatory.