- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
(WiT18) Cloud Operations Team Lead
(WiT18) Cloud Operations Team Lead
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18069497
Citigroup Technology Infrastructure (CTI), is an organization comprising of Business Operations, Core Infrastructure Services, Product Management, Infrastructure Service Delivery, Infrastructure Planning, Customer Operations, Production Operations, and Risk Management.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
CTI's products and services enable our Citi workforce along with the majority of the financial solutions that our Citi customers rely on. We provide a critical technical foundation for the firm's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. Core Infrastructure Services (CIS) is responsible for solutioning, deployment and operating (L2/L3) all core infrastructure platforms.
Cloud Operations Organization develops and support all the Citi's private cloud services which are deployed within Citi's private Data Center as well as extend the cloud services to external service providers like AWS / GCP or Azure.
Reporting to the Regional Cloud Operations Team Lead, the position is for a technical team member and lead for cloud operations team. The role is to maintain and develop the existing and new cloud services. The cloud automation / orchestration enables users to do self-servicing of cloud services. The person will be leading a team technically in the region to provide not only the technical support but guide partners to take forward the strategy in alignment with global.
The role is to provide best in class infrastructure services to multiple business sectors including Consumer banking, Corporate & Investment banking, Private banking and also internal to Core infrastructure services group. The role is in line with the organization's tech strategy of adopting Cloud strategy for its internal applications. The role includes leading a team technically supporting multiple technologies like IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), DbaaS (Database as a Service), SDS (Software Defined Storage) and AaaS (Analytics as a Service), Automation, Orchestration workflow enhancement and fixing technical issues during provisioning.
The role has the following principle accountabilities:
- Work with Service Development to understand the capabilities and functionalities of different services
- Ensure proper documentation, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all provisioning related issues
- Able to handle escalations during critical project timelines
- Build and run highly scalable and reliable infrastructure
- Able to coordinate with various stakeholders to fix the technical issues on time to provide timely support to projects
- Help define service performance goals and metrics, and drive capacity management for required assets
- Able to provide inputs to service owners to enhance the workflow
- Communicate service delivery health to service owners and sectors; explain any performance challenges / risks / issues
- Coordinate with internal and external service providers for all significant issues / challenges / enhancements
- Excellent technical capabilities in the Cloud related products including IaaS, PaaS, DbaaS, SDS and analytics
- Added advantage if the candidate is familiar with external service providers like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Added advantage if candidate has good understanding on application deployment process, and CI/CD