Windows IT Support Analyst L3
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Nov 17
Do you like to work in the team responsible for migrating our infrastructure from legacy to new?
Would you like to have an opportunity to develop your career working on a strategic project for GT?
The Migration Factory will centralize management, scope setting and delivery responsibility for the adoption of the strategic NGNI network fabric and Infra Mod platforms, providing industrialized migration services to achieve modernization of our infrastructure at scale.
We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
Support and execute infrastructure driven application migrations from our legacy offerings (legacy to strategic network, DBaaS, IaaS, PaaS). Key responsibilities will include managing complex and large scale migrations with the project team, L2 resources and ultimately application owners, managing risks and issues and managing small project plans, supporting the migration weekends (similar to IWE) and the migration toolset (Platespin). Candidate will have a balance of L3 Windows experience and technical background.
– Managing complex and large scale migrations
– Propose, implement systems and support enhancements and process improvements
– Constantly improve business value as well as user experience of the applications
– Work closely with the project team to identify migration strategies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Migration Factory team with Project Managers and Operations support dedicated to this function. The role aims to support both Windows core infrastructure and application related components in scope for the migrations or required to support the migrations.
Your experience and skills
– experience with Window core concepts and technologies: Windows IPAM: AD / DNS / WINS / DHCP
– knowledge of Virtualization technologies
– experience with Storage technologies (NAS and SAN)
– experience with working with solution design or architecture teams for solution implementation and service delivery support
– analytical and logical - a problem solver
– good communicator and team player
– customer and quality oriented
– motivated, self-directed and driven
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.