Windows Systems Admin
The mission will be to work within a dedicated team to deliver technology infrastructure solutions to internal and external clients. Key Responsibilities:
• Min 5 years of sound experience in Design, Build, Configure, Deploy and System Administration of Windows Servers.
• Apply latest Windows Security patches and keep servers up to date.
• Carry out thorough QA checks as part of Operation go live.
• Coordinate with various internal teams as well as external vendors for Rack and Stack, Hardware Troubleshooting, etc.
• Liaise with Project Managers, Solution Engineers and Business Application Owners to capture project requirement.
• Harness infrastructure tools, storage and network to develop innovative solutions.
• Play active role of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Windows for APAC region. The Candidate:
• Sound Knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Clustering.
• Good to have deep knowledge in VMWare and Hyper-V virtualization technologies.
• Expertise in automation and PowerShell scripting will be highly desired.
• Fully conversant with latest Server Hardware from HP, Dell.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in Financial Enterprise will be an added advantage.
• Must be independent and a great team player.