- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Wintel System Engineer
Wintel System EngineerWintel engineers are responsible for day-to-day Wintel operation support. He/She will be involved in implementation, maintaining, supporting communications for group Wintel infrastructure.
- Able to provide on-call standby support. Rotation basis.
- Resolve Wintel issues within customer's service level agreement.
- Perform test, Wintel analysis and troubleshooting issue.
- Work with Wintel vendor for level 3 support.
- Perform documentation on Wintel manuals and system operating guide
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Microsoft, VMware, FES (SSH File transfer) and Intel Platform environment.
- Diploma in Computer Studies. Microsoft \ VMware certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in delivering technical presentation is added advantages.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft AD DS, Microsoft DNS, Microsoft DHCP, Microsoft File Server, Microsoft Cluster, VMware ESX, VMware vCenter and etc. Hands-on experience in managing day-to-day request on Wintel request and involvement in the Project coordination if assigned.
- Knowledge on ITIL (Change Management Process).
- Experience in administration and support for Microsoft Exchange, Lotus and Microsoft Domain Services is an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and focus on delivering assigned tasks.