Workplace Engineering Manager
The Workplace Experience Manager is to deliver industry leading enterprise mobility and desktop solutions that will be used by all employees, globally across OCBC Group.
Candidate will drive the modernization of the workplace environment to increase productivity, efficiency. Candidate should possess good technical knowledge of desktop & mobility technologies to enable common authentication and access frameworks, open collaboration, personal productivity, multi-channel communications and standard desktop & mobile platform operating systems.
Candidate will be required to provide "hands-on" technical guidance and implement solutions together with diverse teams across engineering, infrastructure support, network support and application support teams. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and review emerging technologies as it pertains to desktops and mobility platforms
- Define what "mobile first" or "cloud first" looks like for the employee experience, and drive technology selection
- Architect, engineer and deliver globally available desktop and mobile device management solutions
- Establish and maintain a globally deployed, supported and flexible infrastructure that includes
- optimized desktop/mobile images with necessary language support
- advanced patch management and anti-malware
- secure and encrypted data policies
- centrally managed licensing compliance
- Technical engineering skills for the following areas:
- Windows 7 /10 architecture, imaging, deployment & group policy management
- Cloud technologies
- Desktop Policy Standards Development & Management
- Mobile Device Management (tablets & handhelds)
- Tablet/Mobile device technologies
- Application Packaging
- Application virtualization technologies
- At least 7-8 years' experience in a similar capacity for financial institutions. Of which at least 2-3 years is at the section/team lead role level.
- Possess strong technical skills and good insights in desktops and mobility platforms
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities. Strong leadership and management skills to transform.
- A strong team player and able to work effectively at different levels of the organization.