- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 18 Sep 18
eCommerce Client Services
- Negotiable SGD
- Full time
Our client is a mid size European bank and they are now looking for an experienced eCommerce Client Services candidate to join their team.
about the company
Our client is a boutique corporate bank and they have been established in singapore for more than 20 years.
about the job
This is a new replacement role and our client is seeking someone strong in etrading to join the team. Your day to day responsilibities includes:
- Managing the on-boarding, testing and implementation of all new Client connectivity for electronic execution initiatives for exchange traded securities in the region.
- A thorough understanding of trading connectivity products and services including DMA, FIX DMA, Low latency DMA, ISVs, OMSs, EMSs and the ability to manage the conceptual design and delivery of multiple initiatives. These intiatives include delivering spohisticated solutions for FIX DMA, trading terminals, ultra low latency DMA systems & infrastructure layouts.
- Coordination amongst internal teams (Commercial, Sales, Development Managers, IT, Risk, Compliance etc) to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of connectivity to Clients.
- Advise about needs and direct market risks arising from the regional execution of GES strategy or new initiatives, taking into account local regulations, agreed SLA's and process efficiency.
- Overall project coordination and delivery management for global projects involving trading platforms, new markets, regulatory compliance initiatives and risk.
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations, timelines, analysis and reports for clients, stakeholders and management.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize multiple streams of work while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Coordinates changes, realises the necessary support and organises projects (environments) in which changes are implemented.
skills and experience required
- At least 5+ years of experience in eCommerce client services related roles
- Good working knowledge of Electronic Trading systems, FIX protocol, and EMS, OMS, ISV and trade & order lifecycle is a must.
- Knowledge of Fidessa prefered
- Good knowledge of trading connectivity and market infrastructure will be a plus.
- Practical knowledge of financial markets and applicable regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of market access products and services
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1111016> )