- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 25 Apr 18
Product Specialist High Value - Payments
Product Specialist High Value - PaymentsJob no: 1000995
Business group: International Financial Services
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: South Africa All
Categories: Product Management
Customer Facing Focus
- Customer Research, comprising of survey, interview, focus groups for existing and new payment products (Customer Needs Analysis).
- Monitor, maintain and improvement of Business SLA's associated with the CVP.
- Plan and Test Markets & Proof of Concepts.
Co-ordinate and Manage Product from Design Build, POC all the way to Launch & Post Launch Support.
- Product Positioning.
- Product Line Roadmap.
- Revenue Forecasting.
Enhanced Value Proposition.
Product / Business Management
- Promote, Monitor and Manage & Run the Payment and VAS Products / Business.
- Ongoing Competitor analysis (product features and pricing), per product, and keep abreast of industry initiatives and innovations.
- Manage Product's P&L.
- Evaluate and Establish Costing Models.
- Business Case Development.
- Manage SLA with TymeDigital Operations
Prioritising work and outcomes.
- New product formulation & design (with S&D as applicable) in line with CVP, utlising PDLC.
- Identification and implementation of disruptive strategies.
- Roll out new and enhanced products of post go live phases.
- Constant development of Rapid cycle testing strategies to ensure we optimize our automated strategies around in the shortest available time - drop offs in process, risk appetite, limit allocation, price etc.
Ad hoc, pro-active analysis to identify pockets of opportunity.
Industry / Vendor Management
- Represent TymeDigital at PASA and the relevant PCH PGs (Business).
- Influence industry strategies at PASA and SARB.
- Manage BankServ, Visa / MC Agreements and obligations.
- Vendor Management, Contracts, SLA's, Billing.
- Compliance/Risk Management
- Ensure ongoing regulatory payments compliance.
- Ensure ongoing management of payments risks & Submission to ERC.
- Ensure that Management Reporting is Actioned (Exceptions, Fraud P&L Analysis).
- Participate in Periodic Audit - Internal / External.
Your skills, qualifications and experience
•An appropriate university degree or BCom will be advantageous.
•Knowledge and understanding of the SWIFT Messaging and operational processes and procedures.
•Knowledge and understanding of the NPS relating to the High Value Payments.
•Knowledge and understanding of RTGS / SAMOS System.
•Knowledge and understanding of Interbank domestic and international settlement.
•5 to 8 years SWIFT / RTGS / SAMOS experience within Financial Services.
•Active participant on the IMMS PCH or any other Associated Body.
•Documentation of business / product requirements and supporting functional specifications.
•Report writing skills.
•Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
•Knowledge of the Bank's High Value products, services and policies.
•Process re-engineering skills.
•Understanding of means of business / products requirements gathering - including business process re-engineering, input into organizational / product design and operating models.
•Innovative problem solving - ability to challenge the status quo and drive beneficial change.
•Experience in the area of business / product and business / product consulting.
•Experience in working in a multi discipline team fostering collaboration and teamwork.
•Previous direct involvement in business-change projects would be advantageous.
•10 years' total work experience (of which 7 or more should be in banking).
•Technical / Managerial experience.
Advertised: 12 Apr 2018 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 04 May 2018 South Africa Standard Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.