The role’s primary responsibilities can be divided into the following main areas. Providing periodic reports to clients. Dealing with clients’ requests in cooperation with overseas affiliates. Translating relevant materials for client service. Generating reports for internal use. Participating in/Preparing the client meetings. Making business trips for the purpose of distribution/training/others on a needed basis. Handling administrative works of the department. Other supporting roles for the department/company.
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Supporting Overseas Fund Distribution: Equity, Fixed Income and Alternatives
- Providing periodic reports to clients
- Dealing with clients’ requests in cooperation with overseas affiliates
- Translating relevant materials for client service
- Generating reports for internal use
- Participating in/Preparing the client meetings
- Making business trips for the purpose of distribution/training/others on a needed basis
- Handling administrative works of the department
- Other supporting roles for the department/company
Key Experiences & skills
- BA degree
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Technical competency – MS Office
- Experience – Not required
- Certificates – Finance-related certificate/charter (preferred)
- Language – Fluent in English (Mandatory), Working level of knowledge in Japanese Language (Optional).
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.