Our client is one of major media companies in the region. They are looking for high caliber CFO who will manage their expansion and planned listing as well as their M&A activities in the region. The position is to be based in Seoul, Korea
- Help build a finance / accounting / IR team within this company
- Drive financial management, financial projections, etc
- Ability to use financial / economic knowledge to help the CEO drive strategic decision making (new business, pricing of contracts, etc)
- Drive IR function interacting with potential new Investors
- Ability to lead the Company through future funding and eventual IPO (or M&A) process
- Fluent in Korean and English
- 12+ years of professional experience in the following industries: investment banking (particularly M&A, TMT sector and / or Financial Sponsors), buy-side investments, corporates – finance department.
- Prior experience as a CFO is a plus.
- Prior experience / domain expertise in the media, sports media, technology and Internet industries is a plus.
Compensation: Will be in line with other roles of a similar nature