Our client is a top-tier securities firm based in Korea. They are looking for a Head of private deal sourcing who has strong knowledge with multi-class assets with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experiences
- Source global private equity funds and private equity access deals
- Perform due diligence on private equity investment entities and fund managers including assessing the quality of investment teams, investment strategies, and track record
- Present investment opportunities to Investment Committee through written and oral presentations
- Coordinate the execution of investments/products from deal sourcing, product approval, marketing to after-sales service
- Candidate must work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as internal/external legal and compliance, risk management, COO office, operations, private equity managers
- Explain product features and provide quality investment advise to marketing teams.
- Assist marketing team to meet Compliance and risk control team's requirements on order-taking processes.
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields
- Strong knowledge of multi-asset classes. Previous product development experiences will be highly desirable
- 15-20 years in a related field
- should be in Private Equity Industry or a similar position in an established Financial Institution
- Good understanding of the Private Equity industry, i.e. regulatory, business needs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking with Private Equity providers in the region
- Able to provide investment solutions on PE products.
- Fluent English and Korean language skills