Operations, Trade Processing, Analyst/Associate, Seoul
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding of Global Markets operations? Our Korea operations is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with clients, sales, traders, and various teams across operations & federations team to manage local team to support business and mitigate risks associated with Korea Business. OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new products launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The Korea Operations is responsible for the trade process management and settlement and regulatory reporting of Equity for trading desks. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Korea cash equities trading support of trade confirmation, error trade management and trade booking
- Perform day to day business support of OTC Derivatives business from trade booking, settlement, confirmation and collateral management
- Perform client on-boarding process for Foreign and Domestic client ranging from acct set-up in systems, execution of required documents, updating relevant account inventory lists, and preparing account status reports.
- Prepare regulatory reports, such as, daily/monthly FSS regulatory reports, KOFIA reports, and ad hoc data requests from regulatory bodies such as BOK, KOFIA, FSS, KRX by managing processing risk and control.
- Closely deal with clients, trading desk, and regional ops teams to field inquiries around client onboarding process
- Medium knowledge concerning Korea client onboarding, Korea equity and OTC derivatives products and rules and regulations.
- Fluency in written and spoken Korean is mandatory
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance issues and workload with high risk control standard and to manage and track multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- 3~5 year experience of Korea operations preferred
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity