Senior Sales Solution Architect
- Seoul, Seoul-teukbyeolsi, South Korea Seoul Seoul-teukbyeolsi KR
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardised financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies.
- Perform product demonstrations. Demonstrate value of SWIFT technology solutions versus alternatives. Explain SWIFT solutions roadmap's at customer sites, working closely with sales. Provide pre-sales information. Present SWIFT products and technology solutions at customer events.
- Meet with customers to understand detailed level needs and requirements, prepare proposals and validate with senior team members to make recommendations on best practice solutions for medium size/complexity/risk projects. Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration and future industry trends. Provide resiliency and security advice. Overcome objections of a technical nature.
- Translate business requirements into a Project Plan with full involvement of the project team. Analyze detail systems factors: input/output requirements; information flow; technical requirements; resources needed and select the appropriate SWIFT products and services to build a customer proposal.
- Monitor, maintain and report to team, customers and project office on the project status on a continuous basis and for the duration of the project. Re-validation of the business requirements translation of a project. Ensure the project stays on track by pro-actively controlling actual status of cost, schedule, quality, resources versus plans and by taking corrective action for issues under his/her direct control. Review status of all (region) projects on a regular basis, escalating all exceptions.
- Assist with the ordering, provisioning and software license procedures. Assist with preparation for installation and integration activities. Ensure a smooth handover to Customer services.
- Build and develop working relationships with customer management responsible for the customer SWIFTNet infrastructure.
- Analyze customer escalated problems, develop and propose solutions to customer.
- Represent SWIFT at SWIFT user groups, seminars and workshops.
- In line with team objectives, support (region) teams by defining processes, transferring knowledge for the SWIFT platform as well as SWIFT Solutions.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 10 years experience in systems development, finance/banking systems or operations.
- Experience in SWIFT products, services and solutions would be advantageous.
- Experience in market infrastructure (ie, central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository, ...) systems or operations would be advantageous.
- Experience in a multi-cultural and multi-country team environment would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English and Korean Language
- Good Communication and Presentation skills - Team spirit as well as the ability to work independently
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested parties please submit your application through our career center with the following link: https://www.swift.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.