Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a small oil trading house based in Barcelona, who are looking to diversify their portfolio and expand into the petrochemicals / plastics markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for building, developing and running a physical trading portfolio across petrochemical / plastics products
- Run the portfolio on a back to back trading basis
- Run the full commercial side of the business with some support from the financial and operations team for middle and back office procedures.
- Have a hunter mentality to develop business while maintaining strong relationships with existing the existing client base
- Role reports in to the Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience a physical trader covering petrochemical and or plastics.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter with the ability to run the commercial side of the business independently.
- A transferable book of business within the Petchem / plastic space is mandatory. Strong PnL track record with minimal risk exposure
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills to identify gaps / trends and maximize profits.
- Located in Spain or willing to relocate. Working from a home office could also be an option.