Shoretel Technical Lead and Project Manager - Barcelona
- Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
- Permanent, Full time
- Edelway AG
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12'000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) to further develop the AKKA Life Sciences brand (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Chemicals, Food&Drinks). AKKA Life Sciences is a pan-European professional services consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium and Italy providing IT/Engineering/Pharma resources to global Life Science clients.
We are now looking for a Shoretel Technical Lead and Project Manager, job based in Barcelona and only English is required.
- Define and optimize services related to Telephony related systems including ShoreTel PBXs, Phones, and related systems.
- Act as the Master administrator for the ShoreTel environment, responsible for coordinating and training local resources. standards and policies, maintaining system availability, and interfacing with other systems.
- Coordinate with other Specialists to ensure that end user support services are efficiently delivered, the infrastructure maintained, the Incidents and Requests properly addressed, managed and escalated with Worldwide scope;
- Serve as a Project Manager for key projects including new installations and major upgrades
- Lead troubleshooting and vendor coordination as it relates to outages and service issues.
- Identify recurring issues and/or performances gaps and propose improvements;
- Review service quality and drive improvements
*Certified ShoreTel UC Support Engineer - Tier 1
*ShoreTel Mobilty certified
*ShoreTel advanced Pabx certified
*PMP, ITIL, Prince2 certified or at least a proven experience in Project Management roles
*3-5 years' experience in managing global projects
*Proven track record of managing a team
*Excellent level of English
If this sounds like your next challenge please send us your cv in English and we will call you shortly to discuss it. firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 930 185 721