Quality Analyst - Swiss French
Swiss French QA Voice Tester Location: Madrid City Center
Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of ground-breaking technology for large-scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence?
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our team! You will be working in a very exciting and innovative project for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables.
What will you do?
You will perform linguistic & phonological testing of a voice recognition software in order to ensure it meets the quality specifications.
What would be the requirements for this role?
- Be a Swiss French native speaker from Switzerland or living in Switzerland for the last years (mandatory).
- Swiss-related cultural awareness (pop, formal, geo-political...).
- Interest in technologies
- Strong attention to detail in spotting spelling, grammatical, user interface, and audio defects .
- Mental fortitude and stamina to withstand long hours of repetitive listening tasks.
It would be a plus if you have
- Degree in Linguistics or related education is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in QA or technology related roles is a plus.
- Understanding of linguistics/phonetics is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.