RPA Junior Developer
RPA Junior Developer Description
We are looking for graduates to join our diverse and international colleagues within Cognizant to provide services to our clients across industry sectors within Cognizant's Digital Operations.
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workers and customers are challenging business processes. These are forces that are transforming the way organizations compete and innovate. We call this the Future of Work - and it is no longer in the future.
By joining as a graduate, you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant employees delivering Robotics and Machine Learning solutions to our clients, many of whom are well known brands.
The Digital Operations business unit within Cognizant, has supported a number of multinational banking, insurance and facility companies delivering a growing portfolio of services spanning both development and support, delivering a large variety of consulting services and application supports. Position Overview:
Within Digital Operations you will work with teams of technical consultants providing your expertise on:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Cognitive Automation including Machine Learning
You'll partner with clients from leading companies worldwide across a range of industries, providing them with strategic and operations advice. In addition to working directly with clients, you will also share your experiences and insights with colleagues across the continent, thereby expanding your knowledge and refining approaches in the field of Digital Operations. Key Responsibilities
In Cognizant, you'll use your knowledge creatively to influence others. Making important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of Digital Operations. You will develop tailor-made solutions working closely with clients to ensure sustainable results. Concurrently, you will expand your knowledge and develop your professional skills on an ongoing basis.
We'll expect you to have an entrepreneurial mind, challenge conventional assumptions and spark thoughtful debate. This is one of the best ways to resolve issues with fresher, smarter answers to our clients' toughest problems.
Typical day to day responsibilities for this role will include:
Training, Support and Coaching:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Contribute in knowledge management activities by creating case studies, domain artefacts etc.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Design solutions (UiPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion etc) in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Solve issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a full Induction and Training Program for graduates where you will learn everything about Cognizant's Digital Operations.
Throughout your first 18 months we will monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we'll assign a mentor to ensure all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
As soon as we can we will assign you to a client engagement in Spain/elsewhere in Europe to work with experienced Cognizant associates delivering RPA projects. We would like to ensure that you get practical working experience from the beginning.
We work with the best of the best - a representative client list is available on our website - and offer a highly competitive basic salary + additional benefits