Senior Java developer
- EUR300 - EUR450 per day
- Madrid, Spain
- Contract, Full time
- 15 Mar 19
A Leading financial Bank based in Madrid is currently looking for a Java developer to join the Credit risk department and help complete the implementation of the next generation of the platform.
Senior Java Developer - 6 month Contract - up to €400p/d - Madrid
My client is a leading investment bank based in central Madrid is currently looking for a contract/freelance Java developer to join the Credit risk department and get involved in a high traffic and challenging platform. This project will be part of the credit risk team working on an e-trading platform, previous experience within an investment bank is not necessary for this client of mine as this is a 100% hands-on developer position.
Skillset set required:
- Strong Java experience, Java 8
- Previous experience on building API's
- Development tools such as (Docker or Maven or Kubernetes)
- Previous experience within testing tools such as (Unit, Wire Mock, Cucumber, Mockito, Selenium)
- Persistence and connections (Google MySql, Google BigQuery, Spring)
- Good understanding of HTML5 is a huge bonus
If you believe you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to get in touch to learn more.