ServiceNow DevOps Team Lead
The Cognizant Infrastructure Services service line provides Cloud and Infrastructure consulting and transformation services to Large Enterprises across Europe. It is part of the Cognizant IT Infrastructure Services horizontal, which services all industries.
As part of a digital transformation program Cognizant is running for a European client, we are expanding our CIS team in Spain and we are looking for a ServiceNow DevOps Team Lead. What would be your main responsibilities?
What are we expecting you to bring to the team?
- Responsible for making recommendations on how to implement workflows in SNOW.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on SNOW capabilities and provide solutions for complex business problems.
- Lead the Team on ServiceNow development projects.
- Maintain backlog of work for enhancements to the platform.
- Hands-on development to deliver projects from the backlog
What do we offer?
- Previous experience in the implementation of ITSM at a large-scale company
- Understanding of the Agile approach.
- The ability to translate solution design into features and stories.
- Experience articulating the vision for the solution design and delegating development to the team.
- Being in charge of estimate the level of effort required for a given epic as part of solution design.
- Communicate progress against goals to the team and stakeholders.
- Identify when to use code, low-code, or no-code logic/functionality.
- Assess the impact of the solution on other parts of the system.
- Design solutions that will require minimal ongoing maintenance and support.
- Identify and advocate for the reduction of technical debt, platform modernization, updates, etc.
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Working in an international team within a highly collaborative working environment and within a network of professionals across regions.
- Professional growth
- Social benefits like health insurance