Data Insight Senior Consultant
Join us in building the most exciting and rewarding data consulting environment in the Nordics.
Are you interested in working in a global company helping market-leading clients solve strategic data and analytics challenges? Moreover, can you see yourself in a diverse environment where your daily work consists of global collaborations across industries and professions? Then you might be exactly who we look for as part of our Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Advisory Consulting
In the Nordic Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Advisory Consulting team
at Cognizant Consulting, we have the dynamic and entrepreneurial freedom of a small organization, yet the professionalism and long-term sustainability of a large organization. We are a small Nordic practice with aggressive growth ambitions. As we belong to a Fortune 500 company with $16 billion in annual revenues, we provides strategic advice to clients on issues at the cusp of business and technology for latest next generation data & analytical solution. We provide and enhance a value proposition by helping clients tackle business problems with Data solutions. We are agile enough to engage with clients on their most strategic initiatives and have the knowhow and financial strength to deliver the most challenging change programmes. Our consulting practice is rated leader in current forester AI consulting firms. "Engineering Modern business to improve everyday life " is Cognizant's agenda to solve the business problems such as "monitoring CO2 emission in logistics for sustainability, solution for anti-money laundering in banking, Data-driven transparency in manufacturing and many cutting edge consulting solutions with real outcomes. About the role
The purpose of this role is to help grow the Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Advisory Consulting Practice to deliver consulting revenue, increase client satisfaction and leverage other Cognizant business units in constantly challenging our clients to solve Modern business to improve everyday life.
As a Manager/Senior Consultant in Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Consulting Nordics, you will lead complex projects where you orchestrate the end-to-end capabilities of Cognizant to create a compelling data driven experience. Your management consulting background allows you to work side-by-side with our clients using collaborative methods such as design thinking and agile methodology as well as contributing with your knowledge and expertise in our internal capability teams; advisory, transformation and analytics.
You will play a key role in managing client and account interactions, primarily in your country's local focus industries. Supported by colleagues and vertical industry experts, you will ensure all-round deliverables in projects and be central in building trust-based relationships for future growth.
As a seasoned consultant you will work closely with clients' onsite to structure their problem, gather data and design solutions .The duration of a typical client engagement varies from 6 weeks to 12 weeks. We work across all industries. Specialists from all industries collaborate with our engagement teams to provide deeper insights into the industry.
Typical client problems addressed by Artificial Intelligence and Advisory consulting include:
- Define Data/AI strategy, Data and Analytics roadmaps
- Data and analytics maturity assessment and roadmaps
- Data modernizations Initiatives
- Defining data and analytics Operating model
- Reports rationalization and reports less world
- Define Next Generation Analytics processes
- Providing thought leadership on defining the emerging analytics areas
- Connects the dots to make data stories on Organization insights
- Data Governance Strategy and Implementation roadmaps
Professionally, you have a university degree in business administration, engineering or a related field. You have extensive, hands-on management consulting experience with deep advisory and end-to-end Data and Analytics transformation skills, which has given you profound experience in establishing successful stakeholder relationships and act as a trusted advisor. You are used to working with global and regional clients on a senior and preferably executive level. You are experienced in delivering strategy definition and/or Artificial intelligence and analytics transformation programs across industry sectors and in different client contexts. You are fluent in English and one of Nordics Languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish)
Personally, you have strong interpersonal and leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset, as you like to creatively explore and contribute to opportunities for doing things better. You are a doer and can proactively identify, prioritize, qualify and convert opportunities. We are known for our passion about the potential for data to transform business and society for human benefit and we hope that you feel the same way. Furthermore, we expect that you are a genuine leader, characterized by integrity, creativity, accountability, communication and respect. We believe that hard work can go hand in hand with an informal and collaboratively work culture. Location:
Nordics (primarily Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki). Occasional travel in the Nordics will be required. Start date
: ASAP Are you interested?
Please submit your application online. We read applications fast and hold interviews with interesting candidates on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible. #Mgr About the hiring manager Awtar Singh Flora, Leading Cognizant Digital Business Artificial and analytics advisory practice in Nordics.
I am proud to lead a team where we are helping each other in delivering excellent outcomes to our clients. What makes our team unique is our growth mindset combined with ample opportunities for each team member to take on responsibility to lead our growth and development as individuals, as a practice, and as a business. We value openness and diversity as it creates a dynamic, energetic and creative environment in which great ideas grow into impactful solutions for our clients. I hope you want to join our journey to grow 40% in size each year over the next 3 years and create the leading AI and Analytics Advisory outcome practice in the Nordics. The responsibilities may include following:
Skills & Experience
- Development of Strategic Visions, Analytical/BI/Data Blueprints and realistic Roadmaps
- Cloud based data platform discussions and brainstorming
- Business Analysis, Requirements Definition and documentations playbacks.
- Analytics & AI/ML knowledge (Inc. data modelling, SQL, Data Sciences, data governance)
- Experience with Agile methods, ability to run workshops & training, excellent Communication and presentation skills, Should be able to drive business workshops and establish advanced analytics way of working
- Become trusted advisor with point of view on shifting world of analytical technology and propose evaluation of new tools, capabilities and ways of working
- Play a role of solution leader who can play a bridge between the business stakeholders and the group data and analytics teams
- Understanding of advanced analytics technologies - Spark ,Databricks, Kafka etc
- Able to work with senior business leadership with ease and communicate plans and roadmaps and be able to recommend options and draw decisions
- Understands and can guide a team for data science tasks on large data sets like - Clustering, Decision Trees, Regression and Machine learning concepts and algorithms.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Ability to organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
- Pursues opportunities to challenge self, teams with others across businesses to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Advanced presentation skills on MS Office tool (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and ability so depicts key business processes in simple flow
The ideal candidate may speak fluent one of Nordics' language and will have worked for 5-10 years as an analyst/consultant in an information-technology service for a Systems Integrator, or Consulting company. Having prior experience with onsite-offshore models of global service delivery may be highly beneficial. The candidate should be able to work independently, with limited supervision, or as part of a team. Good to have experience in delivering analytical business outcomes in Banking, Telecommunication and manufacturing areas. The candidate should be able to manage all aspects of consulting projects i.e. scope, delivery, quality, stakeholder management, escalation resolution and ensure the tight management of project financials. The candidate should exhibit high level of skill in data aggregation and analysis leading to the development of Cognizant value propositions in proposal/presentations, solution development scenarios and the on-going execution of large project assignments. The ideal candidate may include following Qualifications and Certifications:
- Master's (desired)/Bachelor's degree on a related fields.
- Typical Work Experience:5 - 10 years with domain relevance
- 2 to 3 years' Consulting and/or senior business analysis experience.
- Fluent in any Nordics Language and English
- Good knowledge of data architecture fundamentals and industrial trends on big data usage.
- Advanced Excel skills, strong data science, analysis, and problem solving skills (SQL, python)
- Passion for analyzing data and an insatiable curiosity to understand complex business issues and proactively solve interesting problems that enhance the business.
- Be able to adapt with new technologies on Cloud such as open source, Azure machine learning and AWS machine learning solutions
- Have good understanding of concepts of advanced analytics and techniques like joining, profiling, binning, transforming.
- Ambitious and results-driven mind-set. Measures success by outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively contribute to technical teams and make presentations to a variety of technical and business personnel.