Head of Project Management
Description About us
TriOptima's services stabilizes the global financial system. Our customers depend on our services to save them money, time, and help them follow regulations. Since 2018, TriOptima has been a part of CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace.
This is an exciting time to join the TriOptima business as we enter into a new phase of our journey with a joint venture with IHS Markit. We're looking for a seasoned Project Manager with demonstrable experience of running large scale technology integration and change management projects across an international platform, managing multiple stakeholders, resources and complex matrix teams. Responsibilities
Experience and skills
- Overseeing multiple project activities
- Facilitate the definition of scope, goals and deliverables for projects
- Perform resource and project planning
- Manage project budget, timelines and resource allocations
- Run project steering committees and reference group meetings
- Continually monitor and report on progress of projects to stakeholders and team members
- Perform risk assessments
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Implement and manage scope changes and interventions to achieve objectives
Working at TriOptima
- Experience from driving internal IT projects in agile environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in process engineering
- Ability to effectively work well with team members and stakeholders that have a range of expertise from technical to non-technical
We have a flat management structure and everyone has a stake in the success of our products. We value innovation and empower our teams to be a driving force in the evolution of our products. We are continuously adjusting our way of working as we find what works for us. We have mob programming teams running most of the time and when appropriate we do pair programming encouraging collaboration and continued learning. We believe that diversity is what makes a good team great, and that diversity of experience and thought create inclusive and successful products. As a global company with colleagues around the world we work in English, even in the Stockholm office where the TriOptima technology department is located.
The office space is modern, spacious and designed for social interactions and our rooftop terrace makes for scenic lunches in the summertime, right in the middle of Stockholm. We will provide you with equipment for remote work and always encourage a healthy work-life balance. We believe our colleagues are fantastic and the most important part of us and our culture. We strive to make this a place where everyone feels like they have a place, can grow and have fun while doing something valuable.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.