Migrations Test Lead
The Migration Team within FNZ is accountable for managing the end-to-end delivery lifecycle for all Migration projects. In this newly created opportunity, you will join the Migrations team and assume responsibility for testing the Migration Process, ensuring that Migration activities are delivered to a superior quality standard. You will provide oversight as well as analyse, determine, execute and support the Test Managerin the management of internal testing requirements. The role involves working with analysts and Senior Test Analyst(s) to determine and identify any new testing requirements, managing scope as well as the testing process. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Work with developers, testers and analysts to implement and execute strategies that ensure Migration Mapping and routines satisfies the business requirements and is delivered to the highest quality.
- Work with the Test Manager and Senior Test Analyst to provide oversight and coaching to Test Analysts.
- Discuss, understand and document testing requirements with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance against FNZ processes.
- Support the Test Manager in the planning, documenting and managing of Migration test activities.
- Experienced in a Test Lead position
- ISTQB Foundation Qualified - Preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of RDBMS and data-modelling
- Strong querying skills and experience using SQL.
- Experience in the use of a variety of Testing Tools.
- System test experience in a fast moving environment
- Experience and strong working knowledge of the Testing Lifecycle and testing process.
- Passion for testing and advanced testing as an engineering discipline
- A bility to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and to prioritise own and team workload.
- The ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently.
- Strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent, and with ability to come up with comprehensive test cases.
- Ideally fluent in Swedish
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. We want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support that we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.