QA Engineer, TriOptima
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Company Overview:
TriOptima is a leader in developing services that monitor and reduce risk in the financial services industry. Our ever-changing scope of services places high demands on our technology team who are known for delivering award-winning tools. Key Responsibilities This position has the following key responsibilities.
Key Skills In this position the following key skills are of particular importance.
- Defines and develop the QA practices.
- Ensures that the development team has the best possible support for creating automated test cases.
- Ensures that each software release passes the right QA.
- Ensures that the continuous integration process is maintained and continuously improved.
- Ensures that the automated test framework is maintained and continuously improved.
- Ensures that quality aspects are considered for all development efforts in the team.
- Interacts with the business team to understand the QA criteria for functionality developed.
- Creates and reports proper testing metrics.
- Self motivated
- Well structured
- Good communication skills
- Experienced with using 3rd party tools for automating the QA process
- Experience from continuous integration
- Experience from user-acceptance-, unit- and integration-testing.
- Experience from linux environments
- Experience from scripting and programming
- Familiar with the full software development life cycle
- Experience from databases.
- University degree in computer science or similar experience