The Office Manager role involves regularly working with several functional areas, including Facilities, Sales, Marketing, and HR. The Office Manager will support a positive working environment for Advent staff by fostering high office morale through day to day interactions, social events, & quarterly activities.
- Reception Services (meet/greet visitors, answering incoming calls);
- Maintain access control system office, visitor log, activate/deactivating access badges;
- Health and Safety of the facility;
- Coordinating office services/vendors;
- Planning and organizing social and employee engagement activities;
- New Hire Onboarding;
- Ordering equipment and coordinating delivery where needed;
- Monitor and maintain the overall appearance of all areas of the office;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Very personable, and demonstrates high integrity, flexibility, and ability to work well at an international company
- Strong service orientation for both staff and clients/prospects;
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage workload autonomously
- Experience of dealing with and maximizing service from external suppliers
- Advanced user of MS office applications and can easily learn new applications such as Salesforce.com
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired over 50 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.