- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Contract, Full time
- La Fosse
- 22 Oct 18
We are looking for a Program Coordinator within a Nordic Bank's Group Lending and Payments function to strengthen its program coordination capabilities ensuring proper management and synchronization of larger deliveries that span over multiple Value Streams and Business Areas/ Group Functions.
In the role as Program Coordinator you will ensure that programs that need coordination in line with the agile work within GLP are supported. You will work closely with CPOs and cross-functional teams and will be setting ways of working for program coordination.
Responsibilities include support the cross functional teams with coordinating the deliveries, coordinate testing and planning and ensure that the delivery plan is synchronized with the production releases.
- Able to coordinate IT integration activities and testing across value streams
- Proven track record in managing large scale or critical business and IT programs
- Business understanding to be able to coordinate activities and deliveries across Value Streams
- Strong time, dependency and cost management abilities
- Master agile way of working, SWAP and other relevant processes
- Strong stakeholder management
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Tony Khella on 0207 932 2068 or Tony.Khella@lafosse.co