Business Process and Application Alignment Manager: Finance Master Data
As a subject matter expert (SME) of the Finance Master Data Work Stream you are strongly collaborating with Finance Business Process Manager, Finance SME's, Business representatives and IT in order to provide end-to-end (E2E) business process design solutions cross-divisionally (Diagnostics, Pharma, Group).
This position is reporting to the Finance Master Data Work Stream Lead of the program and will support the work stream lead in analyzing business operations to assist in the design/redesign and documentation of business processes and clear definition of the business requirements regarding master data. You contribute towards the definition of the vision and strategy for Finance Master Data Governance and ensure that master data governance is lived within the project and users are trained accordingly to ensure consistency, uniformity and accuracy of data across all systems. Further main responsibilities include:
- Support the development and implementation of master data policies and procedures in conjunction with BPM's from Diagnostics, Pharma & Group
- Collaboration with operational teams, data owners, and partners help to ensure the understanding and alignment of E2E data governance processes.
- Drive the implementation of process improvements through the introduction of appropriate workflows, tools and approval processes in close cooperation with different stakeholder.
- Provides analysis and reporting to business partners that highlight potential issues, identify root causes and improve data integrity and decision-making
- Actively works with the cross-divisional teams to reduce master data defects and develop processes that reduce non-value added work
- Translates detailed business requirements to IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures as it relates to Master Data Management and Data Governance and develop a set of organizational data governance metrics and data accuracy metrics
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure data quality and accuracy
You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the respective functional area, Business Administration, or related field and 3 years related business experience in the area of Finance Master Data.
You have an excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly. You have the ability to analyze, design, describe, test and train the solutions from an E2E business process understanding and to identify, drive and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities Besides, the following experience and skills are required:
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and change management skills
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Knowledge of master data processes with focus on Finance Master Data, standards and how they relate to operational business
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Finance business processes and the interdependencies to the master data framework
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Finance, e.g. General Ledger Processes
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives
- Need to understand of ERP and MDG-F mapping IT solutions to business problems and high proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq . Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Finanzwesen, Finanzwesen > General Finance
- Wer wir sind Bei Roche leisten 98,000 Menschen in 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen. Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.