Business Process and Application Alignment Manager for Financial Consolidation
The Aspire Program is a multi-year program which aims at enabling Roche to be sustainably successful in the future by streamlining and simplifying its business model and systems globally. This includes harmonizing and standardizing processes and global master data, simplifying the system landscape and interfaces, optimizing supply chain to realize efficiencies and automating finance and procurement processes and using SAP's, industry and available Roche best practices.
Based in Kaiseraugst (Basel, Switzerland) you are part of the Finance sub-stream Reporting and Consolidation within the Finance stream of Aspire. The responsibility of the Reporting and Consolidation sub-stream is to define and design, in close collaboration with the IT, Business and Business Process Owners, the future reporting and group closing consolidation solution landscape. The aim is to use the streamlined approach of the transactional systems to design an efficient and state-of-the-art financial consolidation and reporting process.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the future design of the group closing processes and reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acts as Business Process and Application Alignment Manager in the program Aspire and manage together with IT the future design of the group financial consolidation for external and internal reporting
- Manage the Re-design of the group closing process in close collaboration with the consolidation team and leverage the capabilities of S4/HANA
- Define and design new concepts in the area of financial consolidation, provide, review and validate specification and documentation of requirements and design elements and implement together with IT new solutions and test them
- Lead workshops and align with the Business Process Owner and the Business regards future reporting and consolidation concepts and strategies
- Manage global partners, coordinate and interact with the other financial streams as well as with the various functions and center of excellences. and strive for innovative state-of-the -art solutions and support a highly complex, cross-divisional template roll-out
- Manage the transition from the rolled-out S4/HANA ERP to the current consolidation system (SAP BO FC)
Who you are?
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are a qualified accountant with either a degree in finance and accounting or a professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) and have a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in consolidation and reporting for a global Group and robust consolidation knowledge.
You have excellent analytical and communication skills allowing to engage with business partner and understand their needs, are used to work closely in a diverse team, but also independently, able to liaise effectively with partners within the organization.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Strong practical knowledge of consolidation software, ideally knowledge of SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation
- Proven track record of project contributions, preferably in the area of system implementations and good understanding of financial business process
- Good knowledge of the accounting and consolidation in the supply chain is an advantage
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and able to deliver under time pressure and are open-minded, proactive and motivated self-starter
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of the google suite is an asset. SAP (FI-CO) and/or S4/HANA knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills and fluent business English (spoken and written). German or other language skills would be an advantage
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Finanzwesen, Finanzwesen > General Finance
- Wer wir sind Bei Roche leisten 98,000 Menschen in 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen. Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.