For our international pharmaceutical client based in Basel, we are looking for an Accountant, who can start immediately. The position is full time and has a limited duration of six months.
- Arrange the processes of the clients different group entities, making sure the required quality criteria are being met.
- Regulate financial transactions.
- Submit accurate financial information and report balances on time.
- Keep the systems and the documentation is up-to-date.
- Proactively taking part in improvement projects.
- Maintain high-level service and meet KPI Targets.
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the FSC, NGSC and TCS to provide accounting and financial reporting.
- Regulate stream operations, prioritize and distribute workload evenly.
- Optimize the process-oriented model.
- Maintains the P2P functional relationship with BPAs, CFOs, GL Manager and other important stakeholders.
- Attributes to the creation of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs etc.
Required skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a finance role.
- SAP ECC Knowledge is mandatory.
- English and German proficiency is a must; French is considered a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
- Good communication skills .
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Result-oriented thinking.
- Customer-focused approach.