Bank Operations Officer
As one of the premier suppliers to our international banking client in Basel, Swisslinx are looking for a junior to mid level profile with 2 to 3 years of experience within the Back Office environment using financial instruments, trade processing to join our client dynamic Back Office team on a contract basis starting ASAP.
This is a rolling contract with option to extend.
Working in our client's vibrant, a multi-cultural and inclusive Back Office Operations team your responsibilities will include the following:
• Validation and confirmation of all the Bank's trades and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of confirmations, settlements, and payments.
• You will resolve exceptions for all non-standard and complex operations for bonds, money market, FX, and derivatives instruments.
• You will create, check, and maintain instrument definitions in the trading system.
• You will investigate and resolve confirmation mismatches and settlement failures together with front office, custodians, and customers.
• You will be involved in the settlement instructions maintenance process.
• The team is taking care of security operations incident responses, threat detection threat hunting and access management (provisioning and accounts entitlement management).
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• 2 to 3 years of experience within a Back Office department ideally inside a banking / financial services organization
• 2 to 3 years of experience with financial instruments (money market, effects)
• Very good knowledge of Swift messaging
• Knowledge of trade processing within a banking / financial services environment
• Strong team player with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split WFH right now (post COVID home office will be permitted 2-3 days).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA