Database Developer / Entwickler with Life Sciences Experience
On behalf of our client, an innovative company within the life sciences domain, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Databasde Developer/Engineer with a strong background in the life sciences industry for a contract position until August 2021 near Basel, Switzerland.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Ability to analyse together with the local business exceptions and patterns.
• Advise local users on new enhancement requirements and support them during developing and modeling these requirements
• Be able to discuss and test also direct with the users on site for better understanding of the process and direct customer's feedback.
• Able to follow and analyse locally defined standards like SOPs and Validation documents which are tightly related to the reporting activities
• Incorporating technical and operational data requirements into IT solutions.
• 8y+ of working experience as a Database Developer (SQL) Database Engineer in Life Science environment
• Knowledge about data federation, modeling ,standards and reporting (Technologies: JBOSS Virtual Database, Pharmasuite, SQL, XML)
• Knowledge about pharma Processes MES (Manufacturing Execution System) including processes and recipe usage, its interfacing systems and their role in the GxP framework
• Knowledge about LIMS systems and their role in the manufacturing process
• Knowledge about the Osisoft PI system and ability to advise for enhancement or issues
If you are available immediately and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA