IT Project Manager
As one of the premier supplier to our international banking client in Basel, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with experience of delivering IT infrastructure projects in the asset management domain for a challenging 12 month rolling contract role in Basel, Switzerland.
This is a rolling contract starting ASAP running initially with option to extend up to five years.
Joining a highly professional and motivated team working on a cross bank digital transformation initiative at our client, you will be responsible for delivering a new infrastructure as part of a strategic Asset Management project.
• You will deliver a cohesive solution by seeking out and managing dependencies and driving collaboration between delivery teams.
• Ensure integration from a technical, operating model, business and change perspective, and be motivated by delivering unified and elegant technical solutions.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, benefits realisation, and risk management.
• Support the Programme Manager and work hand-in-hand with the Lead Architect and delivery teams to define, procure, and install solutions in a logical way.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Profound experience as an IT Project Manager (5+ years' experience)
• Comprehensive experience delivering IT infrastructure for Asset Management within a banking and/or financial environment
• Excellent overall knowledge of delivering complex IT projects, ideally within a change context.
• Demonstrated experience of working within traditional and agile project management methodologies
• Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Excellent overall knowledge of IT dependencies and how they interact
• Broad understanding of IT best practice and its application in a business environment.
• Sound understanding of latest trends in technology, customer and vendor management.
• Experience with Agile and they will bring best practice in Agile to the Programme Office.
• Team player working collaboratively with peers and in partnership with other key corporate stakeholders.
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland (our client offers a 50/50 split WFH as well as onsite).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial sectors? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA