Kinaxis Solution Consultant
Summary Job Description
The Kinaxis Solution consultant should ensure successful deployment of developed features and users stories to production environment. Ensure adherence to Production Deployment and Release Management policies of the Client. Coordinate with the IT team to prepare Cutover and Rollbacks plan for the planned deployments as part of Sprint releases.
• Engage with customer on implementing Kinaxis RapidResponse using hybrid Agile methodology
• Co-ordinate teams based out of multiple locations, advising customer on implementing the rollouts.
• Expertise in data integration using cutting edge software tools as Talend.
• Experience in design and development of end-to-end integration solutions.
• Kinaxis Deployment Architect focused on creating complicated data transformations in Talend tool for data management, data transformation and data integration. Part of his responsibilities is to develop jobs in Talend for both Real time & Batch Integration
• experience in Supply Chain management/Planning domain and have good knowledge on advantages of concurrent planning system
• Performed requirements analysis, discovery, and gap analysis for the various business requirements with Kinaxis RapidResponse functionalities
• Involved in following the solution design blueprint for deployment
• Ensured that the configuration of analytics in Kinaxis RapidResponse and customization, if any, supports the to-be processes of the client.
• Strong functional knowledge in the following Kinaxis applications: Demand Planning, Supply Planning, MEIO, Capacity Planning (Constraints), DRP, MPS, S&OP
• Strong knowledge on the standard business processes and important control settings and data model for the above applications in Kinaxis
• Conducted solution workshops with business stakeholders and process stewards
• Performed Data readiness assessment, understand data cleansing & transformation rules, and ensured the successful implementation in Kinaxis RapidResponse
• Performed Data Harmonization across different ERP Source systems involved into Kinaxis RapidResponse
• Oversee training activities for business users for Kinaxis RapidResponse applications & processes
• Functioned as a configuration and modelling lead
• Guided solution consultants on Feature and User Story development
• Knowledge of sprint based planning and estimations required for implementation
• Worked closely with Integration Lead to ensure successful data migration from different ERP Source systems to Kinaxis and vice versa (for Closed Loop)
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.