PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
For our international client, Swisslinx are looking for a motivated PeopleSoft HCM Analyst with a strong technical and functional background to drive changes and support our client's strategic PeopleSoft HCM solution.
This is a challenging rolling six month contract role starting in September/October 2019 in Basel, Switzerland (with option to extend up to five years).
In your role as PeopleSoft HCM Consultant, you will work in a small team of two maintaining and enhancing strategic IT applications for the Bank and interfacing closely with end users in HR. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support HCM activities with main focus of role on day to day BAU, with some small development and enhancement activities
- Production support and small development activities e.g. new features
- Deliver high quality results in a complex environment and under high pressure
- Interface design and support (web services, QAS etc.)
- Collaborate with other developers/analysts through pair programming, code reviews and design discussion sessions
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Technical knowledge on PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- High level of proficiency in use of PeopleSoft toolset (8.55+) including: Application Designer (Fluid experience desirable), ePerformance, PeopleCode, Application Engine, XML Publisher, Workflow, Application Messaging, SQR
- Technical knowledge of Global Payroll advantageous
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills in English
- You are a self starter and have the ability to pick new concepts up quickly
This is a contract role starting ASAP offering the successful candidate an ideal opportunity to build on their experience in a dynamic and quality focused environment.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA