In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Due to the continued growth of our Life Sciences Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) practice we are looking for a Senior Consultant to support and execute on life sciences specific FAAS solutions in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Collaborate with the partner, senior manager and client to determine a strategy that satisfies high client expectations and appropriately addresses risk considerations relating to deliverables
- Be responsible for delivering projects and acting as first point of contact for the client
- Ensure that the junior engagement team members understand the client's needs and expectations and the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work with other service lines of EY and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in a diverse team to meet the clients’ high expectations
- Engage and develop in generating new opportunities related to new projects and relationships.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Experience in financial accounting and advisory engagements having worked as a consultant, corporate employee, or financial auditor/advisor, incl. ability to lead engagement teams
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with completed or progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g., Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or comparable)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in audit or consulting (life sciences sector focus seen as a plus)
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go “the extra mile”
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- Strong English skills is a prerequisite, German skills seen as a plus.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: BAS0003F. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).